READY TO FLY & APPLY?
RANTIZO SOLUTIONS SUITE
Rantizo is the leader in agricultural drone spraying equipment and technology. We don’t just sell drones — we help you use them with our comprehensive drone-based systems for all your infield application needs. The products below are featured in our industry-leading, complete and turnkey product packages. Let us help you find a system that’s right for your commercial drone spraying operation; contact us today.
DJI Agras MG-1P Drone
Built specifically for agricultural drone spraying, these industry-leading drones deliver liquid or dry inputs precisely where you need them, when you need them. They’re nimble and spry, flying up and over fields to avoid soil compaction and costly crop damage caused by traditional implements. With a number of convenient features, these drones are designed to Fly & Apply.
- Eight rotors for advanced stability, reliability and performance
- Multi-aircraft control mode for double the efficiency and control range
- 10-L tank for significant runtimes between refills
- FPV camera for accuracy, efficiency and safety
- Autonomous terrain follow, collision avoidance and mission mapping
- Standard GPS and RTK models available
DJI Agras MG Series dry spreader
Get twice the work out of your drone with this dry spreader. Easily swap out the liquid sprayer tank for the spreader attachment in a matter of minutes to double your services offering.
- Beneficial insects
Rantizo Upgrade Kit
These drone performance upgrades developed exclusively by Rantizo’s technical experts more than double in-field productivity and performance. Enhanced pumps offer faster flight speeds while the boom attachment applies better coverage with reduced drift at lower flight heights.
- Compatibility with most nozzles (TeeJet recommended)
- 14-ft. configurable carbon fiber boom attachments for a 20-ft. swath
NEW! Rantizo Load & Go Trailer
This rugged equipment transportation is designed to house and haul an entire Rantizo drone system, including multiple drones for swarming, Mix & Fill Station, batteries, chargers and spare parts. It also features built-in water tanks, observation deck and generator. Optimize your in-field work and have everything you need all in one spot.
- Dimensions: 16 ft. L x 8.5 ft. W x 6 ft. 6 in. H (interior height)
- 5,200-lb. tandem axles with electric brakes
- 3,500-lb. capacity rear ramp door
- 120-V electrical
- 3-drone storage
Rantizo Mix & Fill Station
This autonomous chemical mixing equipment brings agility, productivity and efficiency to chemical handling. With the Mix & Fill Station — the first of its kind for drone-based precision application operations — it’s never been faster or easier to deliver the right chemical to the right place at the right time.
- 15- and 20-gal. mix tanks
- Small-batch mixing for greater flexibility in the field
- Automatic, precise product measuring
- Continuous agitation for quick dispensing capabilities
- Semi-autonomous tank refilling
- Convenient self-cleaning feature
DJI Agras MG-1P batteries
Power your drone sprayer with this reliable flight battery. Cover multiple acres with each charge before swapping out for the next. Comes in sets of two.
- 44.4 V
- 20°C discharge rate
- IP54 protection rating
- 12,000 mAh capacity
- 4 kg.
DJI Agras MG-1P intelligent battery charger
Compact and portable, this generator-powered charger can simultaneously charge two batteries in the field. The result? Uninterrupted drone flights.
- 100- to 240-V rated input voltage
- 15A max input current
- CC/CV charging mode
- 50.4-V rated output voltage
- 2,400-W total output power
- D-RTK 2 Base Station Tripod
- D-RTK 2 High Precision GNSS Mobile Station
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK Multispectral
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK
LOOKING FOR APPLICATION SERVICES?
Whether it’s applying insecticides, herbicides and fungicides — or interseeding cover crop seeds, applying micronutrients and even deploying beneficial insects — our nationwide network of application services contractors can Fly & Apply inputs to your field precisely where and when you need them. Find your local Rantizo contractor.