Rantizo is always looking for skilled agricultural technology enthusiasts to join our rapidly growing team. Find the latest Rantizo job opportunities here.
Rantizo is a venture-backed agtech startup based in Iowa City, IA that uses drones to apply needed chemicals, seeds and other inputs for agriculture. Rantizo is licensed in over 23 states.
Rantizo is a leader in aerial drone applications, has received numerous start-up accolades and media coverage from Forbes and 60 Minutes, and is the first company:
- Certified in multiple states to Fly & Apply®
- Permitted by the FAA for multiple drone swarms
- To pollinate corn by drone.
We are looking to hire a Marketing Intern to manage several day-to-day duties within our marketing department.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for creating, improving, and maintaining various types of content and content strategies for social media and email marketing. The ability to hone in on and highlight key elements unique to each audience while providing a cohesive brand voice will be imperative.
Key components of this position include developing and optimizing marketing content initiatives to ensure customer and community engagement; driving brand consistency; and ensuring a positive customer experience that results in an impact in sales and engagement metrics.
Position Duties, Requirements, and Skillsets:
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing campaign targets
- Produce compelling content assets in partnership with Marketing Manager
- Perform day-to-day execution of email campaign development, QA, and deployment processes.
- Execute all email promotion set up, load all email assets into email system, and autonomously troubleshoot potential issues.
- Focus on segmentation execution, delivering specific messages to select audiences based on behavior.
- Work with email service providers on specifications and development of campaign functionality.
- Examine all creative assets to ensure that creative is optimized for delivery and performance and meets creative specifications.
- Test all messages to ensure emails are rendering correctly across major email clients e.g. promotional codes are live and functioning properly, all landing pages and featured products are live and pricing coordinates between email and site, etc.
- Send testing notifications of daily emails to all business partners.
- Report on email campaign results and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Document all email policies and processes.
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Other duties as assigned
- While a degree is not required, secondary education with a focus on Communications, Business, Marketing, or related field will be an advantage
- 2+ years of email and/or web marketing experience preferred.
- Experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
- Strong understanding of branding and the role it plays within an organization
- Proficiency in graphic design with Adobe products and/or Canva
- Proficient knowledge of various email marketing platforms and CRM tools including specifically Outlook and Hubspot
- Proficiency in social media marketing on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and TikTok platforms.
- Proven knowledge and demonstrated use of email marketing best practices
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Ability to work collaboratively inside and outside the organization to ensure high-quality content
- Skilled in shooting and editing photo content for various content
- Demonstrated success in translating complex strategies and concepts into clear, relatable messages
- Prior work experience applying creative tactics to highly professional industries
- Close and meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, and models this behavior for others to follow
- Organized – can manage multiple tasks at once and ensures everything gets done in a timely manner, including reporting analytics on a regular schedule
- Self-motivated – a “can-do” attitude with a desire to take on an increasing level of responsibility and a drive to meet project deadlines
- Team player/collaborative – people-focused with the ability to develop effective working relationships with co-workers and customers
- Flexible – thrives in a fast-paced environment; doesn’t get frustrated by evolving priorities or work assignments; open to feedback
Pay will be offered commensurate with experience and position requirements. We strive to provide a friendly work environment where our team members are encouraged to utilize their unique skillsets and experiences to enhance communication and productivity. Our goal is to support each team member in a manner to allow them to excel in their area of responsibility and grow into new areas given their personal goals and level of interest.
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]