Rantizo is always looking for skilled agricultural technology enthusiasts to join our rapidly growing team. Find the latest Rantizo job opportunities here.
Regional Sales Manager - Delta Region
Rantizo is a venture-backed agtech startup based in Iowa City, IA that uses drones to apply needed chemicals, seeds and other inputs for agriculture. Rantizo operates in over a dozen states.
We are hiring a Regional Sales Manager in the Delta Region to establish repeatable service delivery process for aerial drone-based agricultural applications and build up an internal corporate team during a period of rapid growth. A strong candidate will have a track record of managing a sales territory, excellent understanding of Ag Retail, excellent communication skills, experience establishing territories and the ability to quickly come to understand drones and agriculture.
- Manage a sales territory.
- Demonstrate ability to grow sales.
- Be disciplined to work remotely.
- Strong communication skills.
- Open minded to markets outside of agriculture.
- Become familiar with drone equipment and how it operates.
- Demonstrate how to use drones and otherequipment and why a company would need the equipment and services.
- Work closely with local Ag Retailers and Growers in the territory.
- Attend all trade shows in your territory.
- Conduct periodic demos.
- Corporate Operations
- Work with Director of Sales to accurately forecast Rantizo Equipment needs.
- Work with Director of Sales to establish tools needed in the field.
- Oversee day-to-day functions of sales territory and communicate corporate needs.
- Be able to establish a strong understanding of Hubspot (CRM).
- Prepare reports.
- Create and manage a list of sales leads.
- 5 + years ag sales, managing a territory, be motivated, and disciplined to be able to work remotely.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Qualify for the 107 UAS license after employment.
- Communicate well with Ag Retailers.
- Manage a trade-show booth and work it.
- Sell a variety of agriculture and non-agriculture products.
- Communicate well over the phone.
- Work well with others, create a team atmosphere.
- Be thorough and pay attention to details.
- Persistent and determined.
Rantizo is the leader in aerial drone applications, with numerous start-up accolades and media coverage from Forbes and 60 Minutes. Rantizo is growing rapidly and recently completed a $7.5m series A round of fundraising led by Bayer and including top tier agtech venture capital groups and strategic partners.
We strive to provide a friendly work environment where our team members are encouraged to utilize their unique skillsets and experiences to enhance communication and productivity. Our goal is to support each team member in a manner to allow them to excel in their area of responsibility and grow into new areas given their personal goals and level of interest.
The Rantizo team offers compensation commensurate to experience at competitive levels in relevant industries. Compensation for this role is expected to be in the $75-90k range plus commission and benefits.
Rantizo offers excellent benefits including healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Health Savings Accounts, Health Care Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Benefits, Short and Long–Term Disability Coverage, Basic Life and Accidental Death and Personal Loss Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Legal Plan, Group Term Life, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and Employee Discounts.
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.