TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE – JOB OPPORTUNITY
Rantizo is always looking for skilled agricultural technology enthusiasts to join our rapidly growing team. Find the latest Rantizo job opportunities here.
Territory Sales Representative - IA/MN
Rantizo is seeking an active networker passionate about making an impact on agriculture and who wants to be at the pioneering edge of a new industry. If you are collaborative, driven to find and close deals, then Rantizo could be the company you are looking for.
Rantizo is transforming crop protection applications and delivering a turnkey drone application platform. We are looking for a Territory Sales Representative that will take our message and our technology to ag retailers, cooperative organizations, and crop protection specialists.
- Deliver results in a defined sales territory by executing sales processes in line with company directives and values
- Create territory sales strategies in cooperation with the Sales Director and other leadership
- Actively promote the Rantizo brand to multiple stakeholders including ag retailers, cooperatives, and ag companies through customer visits and trade shows
- Capture customer needs and communicates them to stakeholders within Rantizo
- Deliver sales demos including drone swarming
- Seek out competitive intelligence in the territory and share with Rantizo stakeholders
- Maintain excellent customer records in CRM (HubSpot)
- Identify technology trends, opportunities, and threats within the crop protection and application services spaces and share these with internal stakeholders
- 5 + years ag sales professional, managing a territory, preferred
- Motivated and disciplined to be able to work from home, required
- Qualify for the 107 UAS license before/ after employment, required
- Established relationships within ag retail, crop science, crop protection preferred
- Willingness to travel – 50-75% – seasonally weighted, required
- Track record of accurately forecasting sales revenues
- Strong communication well with stakeholders (written and verbal)
- Have and maintain valid driver’s license and able to safely drive a ¾ ton pickup and 16’ trailer, required
- BS/BA in the agriculture-related field including agronomy, Weed Science, Agricultural Systems Technology, Biology, Ag Business, preferred
Base plus commission compensation structure. Pay will be commensurate with experience and position requirements. Rantizo’s benefits include: healthcare, vision, dental, 401k and stock options. Relocation assistance may be available as appropriate.
Rantizo’s mission is to make aerial precision agriculture simple, safe, and sustainable
Rantizo is a venture-backed ag tech startup based in Iowa City, IA that uses drones to apply needed chemicals, seeds, and other inputs for agriculture. Rantizo is the leading US Drone Application company in agriculture with a nationwide sales team and a contractor network spanning 24 states. The company recently closed a $7.5M Series A round and is in a period of rapid growth.
Rantizo has three core technologies hardware and software including:
- Upgrade kit for DJI spray drones that enhance productivity
- Autonomous loading system called the Mix & Fill, which will create tailored product batches for the in-field application and auto-reload
- Mobile and web apps to book services, view invoices, and review job details
- Deliver consistent excellence with integrity
- Do what is right for our partners
- Use technology thoughtfully
- Create space for diverse viewpoints and refine collaboratively
- Promote environmental stewardship in the short and long term
- Act practically and quickly with an intent to continually improve
To apply for this position, please send cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally-protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.